Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Inner Peace (reading t3 w3)

 This week for reading we have been looking at inner peace. I read an article about studies and inner peace, after that we made a peace sign with things that make is happy.


Inner peace to me is playing sport, hanging out with friends and my family.
I put sport because when I'm playing sport I'm happy and have fun. When I'm with friends and family i enjoy my times with them and once again I have fun no matter what I'm doing.

What brings you inner peace?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post